Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update: April 28, 2009

It has been sometime since I have updated the Blog. Our family has been in the midst of preparations for our daughter's wedding, so blogging has been tabled for awhile.

I continue to take the antifungal for the fungal infections I have been battling. My hemoglobin refuses to improve, so the fatigue, shortness of breath, and lack of stamina continue. Yet, I rejoice that I lived to attend all three of our daughters' weddings. God is good.

This Thursday, I will have my all day IVIG treatment at the oncologists' infusion center. Please pray that this goes well without complications or reactions.

We will leave the week after Mother's Day to travel to the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Maryland (outside of Washington, DC). Please begin praying for safe travel for us as well as clarity with regard to selecting the next treatment protocol for the leukemia.

No comments: