Monday, November 9, 2009

14 Months & Counting

Today Lil Man turns fourteen months old. I received a video of him driving his John Deere tractor (battery operated) that we purchased for him for Christmas last year. At 14 months (and with the help of a bit of tape under the "gas pedal") he is driving it like a champ!

He is full of new sounds, gestures, and "tricks". He has become a milk aficionado and stands in front of the refrigerator saying, "Millllll"! That is Lil Man lingo for milk! At the mall yesterday, he noticed a baby girl with her milk bottle and kept repeating, "Mil!" He reminds me of his Mommy when she was a baby girl who would request, "Mo Mil" (more milk) when her bottle was empty.
He fills my heart with such joy and happiness. My heart smiles when I see him, hear his voice, and feel his hugs. God has answered many prayers for us and continues to bless Lil Man.

No comments: